Dear dear friends,
Family and work duties are demanding that I (as I’ve done in the past) take a break from Mormon Stories for a bit. As a parting gift, I wanted to leave you with a few extra goodies (some of which many of you will have already seen/heard/watched):
- My Workshop Entitled: How to Stay in the LDS Church after Losing Your Faith
- My “Why People Leave the LDS Church: And What We Can Do About it” Presentation
- My “The ‘Other’ Mormon Heroes Screencast” (still in rough draft form) — also added to the podcast feed.
- My “Blacks in the LDS Priesthood” Screencast (again, only PC/IE).
- A few historical timelines dealing with 3 of the toughest issues in church history (all based on church-friendly sources).
- My letter to Elder Dallin H. Oaks about baptism corruption in my Guatemala mission.
I will dearly miss corresponding with you all for the next little bit. Please understand — and know that I hope to resurface someday soon. Knowing all of you has been the joy of my life (outside of family stuff).
I love you all….Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!!!!