Join us now on Mormon Stories Podcast for our interview with Leah, Cody, and Brinley Young. In these first segments of this epic interview, Leah and Cody discuss:
- Their lives growing up in devout (though divorced) LDS families.
- Getting married, and having children while Cody was attending medical school.
- The sacrifice of serving in the church while raising young children and pursuing demanding careers.
- Leah’s decision to start her own business with four young children at home and Cody working full time as a pediatric radiologist.
- …and how all of this culminated in a Mormon faith crisis.
Note: Some of the resources mentioned in this interview include:
If you are seeking healing, growth, and inspiration during or after your Mormon Faith Crisis, you will not want to miss these episodes. <3
The 2nd part of this interview which highlights Brinley’s teen perspective of a faith transition, as well as the conclusion of our discussion with Leah and Cody, may be found here.
Part 1 – Leah and Cody provide their Mormon background:
Part 2 – Leah and Cody reflect on how their faith influenced the beliefs and behaviors they brought into their marriage:
Part 3 – How a faith crisis began:
Part 4 – How a faith crisis impacted Leah and Cody’s marriage: