In this jointly-released production of Mormon Mental Health Podcast, Mormon Sex Info Podcast, and Mormon Stories Podcast, Natasha Helfer Parker interviews Dr. John Dehlin about his research regarding LGBT Reparative Therapy in a Mormon context.
During this conversation, John discusses why he decided to pursue his studies on this topic with his colleague Dr. William Bradshaw—to cut through the talk, rumor, and debate on the success rates of reparative therapy by compiling actual data on the subject.
Join us as we learn important insights from the study, including:
- Are attempts to change sexual orientation effective and/or damaging?
- How do LGBTQ Mormons navigate their identity?
- What decisions lead to optimal health/well-being for LGBTQ Mormons and former Mormons?
- Mormon Stories interview with Dr. William Bradshaw
- Mormon Stories interview with Natasha Helfer Parker, Mormon Sex Therapist
- Natasha Helfer Parker, LCMFT, CST
- Mormon Sex Info Podcast
- Mormon Mental Health Podcast