- Her desires and behaviors she wanted to take part in as a child, but was not free to express
- Achieving the Eagle Scout award as a teen, but feeling disconnected from the other boys
- Her fears of “coming out” when she began to study the methods others were subjected to as a way to “correct” gender confusion
- The different milestones in her transition and how her family, friends, and institutional leaders have responded
- Her hope and vision of the future
Thank you London for sharing your beautiful story and for helping all of us understand more the transgender experience within Mormonism!