- His early years as a true-believing Mormon
- His battle with Cystic Fibrosis and chronic pain as a youth
- Being introduced to drugs as a teen
- Attending BYU and making the decision to leave and not pursue a full-time mission
- How difficult events in his life led to his addiction to “hard drugs” as a young adult, and his recovery attempts
- Graham’s current views on addiction and the recovery process
We thank Graham for providing his experience-based insight into the difficult process of recovery to all of our listeners.
Click here for an interactive map to locate substance abuse services in your county (Utah-based)