To begin our series on Mormon Women, I’m looking for around 20 Mormon women to tell a story. The details:
- I’m thinking that these will be written essays that are read, and I will capture the audio.
- We can record the audio over phone, or skype (if you have broadband, and a headest)
- Let’s try to keep the story under 5 minutes. Unless it’s really, really, really crucial to make it longer.
- Email me when you can, and send me your essay, along w/ a day/time that you might be able to do the recording.
- You can do this anonymously if you wish.
- If you have a positive and a negative, I’ll allow you 2 stories.
Some of the topics that might be interesting include:
- being single
- not having children
- temple attendance
- being a sister
- being a daughter
- the mormon sisterhood
- LDS church history
- LDS chuch doctrine
- losing faith
- gaining faith
- you know better than me….so pick your own category
I’d love to get the bulk of these recorded by Thursday if possible.
I’d also love this to be a combination of the joyous, the sad, the difficult, and the triumphant.
Please pass this on to Mormon women you know who might have a story to tell.