WHERE: Sacramento, CA (we will send venue address to all registered participants).
WHEN: Friday, November: 2nd 7-10pm, Saturday, November 3rd: 9am-5pm
COST: $125 per person – lunch is included on Saturday.
- Navigating a religious faith crisis.
- Communicating with believing family and friends.
- Navigating a mixed-faith marriage.
- Healthy marriage/relationships/intimacy.
- Improving your mental and spiritual health.
- Finding community after a faith crisis.
- Raising healthy children after a faith crisis.
- Healthy sexuality.
Workshop Agenda click here.
If you are unable to afford the registration fee, scholarship support may be available. Apply for a scholarship here.
To donate to our scholarship, fund click here.
To register, click here.