WHERE: Portland, Oregon (we will send venue address to all registered participants).
WHEN: Friday, August 17th – 7-10pm, Saturday August 18th – 9am-5pm
COST: Donors $99 per person, non donors $125 per person – lunch is included on Saturday.
- Navigating a religious faith crisis.
- Communicating with believing family and friends.
- Navigating a mixed-faith marriage.
- Healthy marriage/relationships/intimacy.
- Improving your mental and spiritual health.
- Finding community after a faith crisis.
- Raising healthy children after a faith crisis.
- Healthy sexuality.
Full Workshop Agenda click here.
If you are unable to afford the registration fee, scholarship support may be available. Apply for a scholarship form.
To donate to our scholarship fund click here.
To register click here.