Today we interview Dr. Ryan Cragun about his new book, “What You Don’t Know about Religion (but Should).” Ryan is a professor at the University of Tampa, and specializes in the sociological study of religion, focusing on Mormonism, the nonreligious, and secularization. Topics covered in this podcast include:
- Why are people religious?
- Are religious people more educated than nonreligious people?
- Are religious people more moral, more humble, or happier?
- Are religious people more or less prejudiced than nonreligious people?
- Is religion good for your health and happiness?
- Are people becoming more or less religious?
- What are the alternatives to religion?
Please post any additional questions you have for Ryan here. Thanks!