Dr. Dan Lonergan is an anesthesiologist at Vanderbilt Medical Center who specializes in pain management and addiction. He has also experienced his own Mormon faith crisis/transition, and is currently in a mixed-faith marriage.
Topics for today’s podcast include:
- Dan’s own faith crisis/transition.
- Dan’s experiences navigating a mixed-faith marriage.
- Dan provides a model for addiction
- Discussion surrounding the stigma that accompanies addiction, especially in faith communities
- Tips from an expert in overcoming addiction.