- His early years as a convert to the Mormon church.
- His original motives for starting his podcast, Mormon Discussion.
- The most significant contributing factors to his Mormon faith transition.
- His evolution as a podcaster, which includes becoming increasingly frustrated with, and critical of the LDS church, its policies, and its leadership.
- His current Mormon beliefs and non-beliefs.
- His motives for remaining active in the LDS church.
- His responses to recent criticisms of his positions.
- His perspective on the possible threat of excommunication.