WHERE: Idaho Falls, ID (we will send venue address to all registered participants)
WHEN: Friday, August 10th – 7-10pm, Saturday August 11th – 9am-5pm
COST: $125 per person – lunch is included on Saturday.
- Navigating a religious faith crisis.
- Communicating with believing family and friends.
- Navigating a mixed-faith marriage.
- Healthy marriage/relationships/intimacy.
- Improving your mental and spiritual health.
- Finding community after a faith crisis.
- Raising healthy children after a faith crisis.
AGENDA: Workshop Agenda click here.
BONUS – KARAOKE ROAD TRIP WITH JOHN!: John Dehlin will be driving a 15 passenger van from Salt Lake City to Idaho Falls leaving the morning of August 10th and returning early evening August 12th. We will talk, laugh, sing karaoke, and do “group coaching” during the trip – and will possibly stop at lava hot springs on the way back from the workshop. IT WILL BE A BLAST! The van is filling up quickly, but if you are interested in joining us, please register ASAP and then fill out this form (once your registration is complete).
SCHOLARSHIPS: If you are unable to afford the registration fee, scholarships may be available. Please apply here.
To donate to our scholarship fund click here.
REGISTRATION: To register click here
LODGING: Hotels recommended for this workshop include:
- Hampton Inn: 2500 Channing Way Idaho Falls, ID 83404 United States +1 (208) 529-9800
- Holiday Inn: Express 2270 Channing Way Idaho Falls, ID 83404 United States +1 (208) 542-9800