For those who are curious (and since many are asking), Mormon Stories is a blog and podcast (think radio show) dedicated to encouraging more open discussion, more knowledge, and less pain within Mormonism through the sharing of stories. We share stories in audio, video, and written format. We have interviewed Mormons of all types on the show — from conservative to liberal, from active to former Mormons. We have covered many of the tougher topics within Mormonism, including faith and belief, the life of Joseph Smith, the Mason/Mormon connection, polygamy, race, gender issues and homosexuality.
- To access the full Mormon Stories archive, click here. If you’re unable to access the audio or video, or prefer to listen /watch on CD/DVD shoot me an email, and I can send you copies (for a small donation).
- To get a sense for how Mormon Stories has tried to help fellow Mormons, click here.
- To learn why Mormon Stories is currently pink, click here.
- And finally, to see our newest podcast offspring, check out “Mormon Matters“, a weekly podcast dedicated to Mormon culture, current events, politics, and spirituality.
We hope you enjoy! Please send all feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
P.S. Mormon Stories owes a great deal of thanks to the following for its existence
- Dan Wotherspoon and the Sunstone Education Foundation
- Tom Grover and Ryan Yonk of KVNU’s For the People and its owner — for having the courage to produce local programming again in AM radio
- Fellow members of the Mormon “bloggernacle”, including ldsblogs.org and ldselect.org
- And most of all, its wonderfully a amazing and loyal listeners and contributors