For the large number of you that contacted us after missing STATES OF GRACE due to the incredibly busy holiday season – IT’S BACK FOR ONE WEEK ONLY!
PLEASE FORWARD THIS ON TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW.
OPENS FRIDAY, JANUARY 20 at:
- THE GATEWAY IN DOWNTOWN SLC
- JORDAN COMMONS IN SANDY
- CINEMARK 24 IN WEST JORDAN
- THE MEGAPLEX AT THANKSGIVING POINT
- CARMIKE WYNNSONG IN PROVO
It also opens:
- FEBRUARY 3 IN LAS VEGAS, and
- FEBRUARY 10 IN MESA & PHOENIX, ARIZONA
We will be taking this film to theaters across the country, therefore the DVD is not even scheduled for release until Thanksgiving of 2006.
- Come see the film that has critics hailing Richard Dutcher as “…one of the VERY BEST INDEPENDENT FILMMAKERS IN THE WORLD.” (4 1/2 Stars, Wade Major, Box Office Magazine)
- “REMARKABLE…Stunning. BREATHTAKING.” (4 Stars) Cody Clark, Daily Herald
- “It addresses mature spiritual themes with such ASTONISHING depth…the most faith-affirming, UPLIFTING film I have seen in a long time.” Eric D. Snider, efilmcritic.com
- “Compelling…HARD-HITTING…Powerful. DUTCHER BREAKS ALL THE RULES.” (3 1/2 Stars) Sean P. Means, The Salt Lake Tribune.
This may be your last chance to see one of the most powerful films of the year. DON’T MISS OUT!
Managing Director Main Street Movie Co.