WHERE: Boise, ID (we will send venue address to all registered participants)
WHEN: Friday, May 18th – 7-10pm, Saturday May 19th – 9am-5pm
COST: Donors $99 per person, non donors $125 per person – lunch is included on Saturday.
- Navigating a religious faith crisis.
- Communicating with believing family and friends.
- Navigating a mixed-faith marriage.
- Healthy marriage/relationships/intimacy.
- Improving your mental and spiritual health.
- Raising healthy children.
View the workshop agenda here.
If you are unable to afford the registration fee, scholarships may be available. Apply here.
To donate to our scholarship fund click here.
To register click here.