14TH Annual Rocky Mountain Retreat
June 1-3, 2007
Snow Mountain Ranch, Winter Park, Colorado
Yes, the moment you’ve been waiting for all winter – time to plan your annual, trek to the Mormon Women’s Rocky Mountain Retreat. We have some great things planned – all we need is you. Come enjoy:
- fMhLisa, Boise Sunday School teacher by day, feminist blogger by night (and any other time she gets the chance). Check out her blog at http://feministmormonhousewives.org/. The New York Times says, “Unlike the more mainstream Mormon blogs — known collectively as the Bloggernacle — that by and large promote the faith, this online diary focuses on the universal challenges of mothering young children and on frustration with the limited roles women have in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.”
- A panel discussion about partners who are “unevenly yoked.” Is your spouse more or less “actively engaged” than you are? Hear from others with similar experiences and share your own.
- Music and singing (bring your voices and instruments if you have them)
- Famous Friday Potluck and Saturday Supper
- Sunday Quaker meeting
- Hikes, walks, talks, games, swimming, hot springs, naps, lounging
- Seeing old friends and making new ones
MONEY Retreat fees are $125.17. This includes supper on Saturday. YOU MUST SEND either a deposit of $62.50 or the full amount by March 23 to be guaranteed a space. Cabins must be reserved and we depend on our March count. The second-half balance is due April 23.
Checks and registration forms (below) should be mailed to:
Rocky Mountain Retreat
5180 N. Lariat Drive
Castle Rock, CO 80108