Mormon Stories Listeners,
I really need your help. The Mormon Church is funneling millions of dollars each year into non-profit “charities” like the More Good Foundation and FAIRMormon to smear my name and Jeremy Runnell’s name, in hopes of destroying the positive impact of Mormon Stories Podcast. Watch any cult documentary. It’s what cults do.
In a recent video released by paid actors supported by FAIRMormon and the More Good Foundation, Kwaku El, Brad Witbeck, and Cardon Ellis make the claim that I and Mormon Stories (and Jeremy Runnells) are intentionally “homewrecking for profit” with the work we do. Here’s a clip of their lies.
I could really use your help in the following way:
- Please record a short video or write out a paragraph or two describing if/how Mormon Stories Podcast has helped your family.
- Feel free to include what role (if any) the LDS Church, and/or apologetic sites like FAIRMormon played in promoting family health and unity, or in harming your family.
- Please email your videos to me here: firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can message them to me on Facebook.
- Or if you prefer to write your story, please do so in the comments below.
- Please know that these videos and/or this text could be used publicly.
This would mean the world to me, and will help blunt the lies that FAIRMormon, Cardon, Kwaku, Brad, and the More Good Foundation are telling people.
Thank you so, so much for your support.