In this episode we interview Dr. Scott Miller. Aside from being a world-renowned psychologist, Scott recently penned a fabulous book about his mission experience to Sweden in the 1970s. The book is called “The Book of a Mormon: The Real Life and Strange Times of an LDS Missionary.”
In this episode Scott discusses:
- His early years in the church.
- His mission experience to Sweden in the 1970s.
- His path out of Mormonism after returning from his mission.
- His work as a psychologist today.
- His recommendations for healthy Mormon transitions, and for thriving as a post-Mormon.
In one month we will be re-launching “Mormon Stories Book Club,” and will invite Dr. Miller back to Mormon Stories to discuss his book, along with former Swedish Area Authority Hans Mattsson and a panel of other listeners/readers. If you are interested in the book, or in being part of the book club discussion, please purchase it at Amazon.com, read it over the coming weeks, please consider writing an Amazon review for the book, and then join us for our discussion of the book in one month’s time. Can’t wait!