- Feminist Mormon Housewives under the name Reese Dixon
- Her own blog called Reese Dixon (dedicated mostly to arts and crafts)
- Guardian.co.uk (a leading British news source)
- Beginnings New (a progressive resource for LDS Young Women’s leaders)
- Recently penned an article for Patheos entitled, “The Next Generation of Mormon Feminism“
- Is a co-founder of W.A.V.E. or Women Advocating for Voice and Equality — which was established “To advance the cause of gender equality within the LDS church, and
- Is now collaborating with tharce-gulu.org, which seeks to assist women and children in healing from the traumatic events of war, sexual enslavement, extreme poverty and lost opportunities.
In this 5-part interview Tresa discusses her story, along with a number of topics related to feminism including abuse, infertility, raising a disabled child, maintaining belief in the LDS Church, the LDS YW program, and LDS feminism in the 21st century.