BYU Join us live as John, Carah and Gerardo discuss the news topics of the week at 7pm mountain time Thursday night!
Tonight’s topics include but are not limited to:
- BYU Black Student Union confronts Brad Wilcox
- BYU forces end to “gender-affirming voice care” for transgender students
- Utah Kaysville Devotional for Sisters Featuring Mormon Apostle Dale G. Renlund
- BYU Black Student union
- BYU BSU news article
- Mormonism Live recent ep on women
- Black BYU students tiktok
- Under the Banner of Heaven: A Story of Violent Faith
- Under the Banner of Heaven trailer
- Steven Hassan, author of Combatting Cult Mind Control
We are 100% donor funded! Please click HERE to donate and keep this content coming!
Click here to donate monthly: $10 $25 $50
*PO Box 171085
Salt Lake City, UT 84117
Renlund did not say lgbtq will be able to achieve the highest degree of glory. He stated that they would be eligible to receive what other christians consider better than heaven. Oaks said this too. They will get a kingdom of glory just not eligible for the higher kingdoms. He is making it sound like a compliment but he is denying that they can achieve exaltation. They are making mormonism calvinism. LGBTQ did not choose to be that way but they cannot be exalted because not married, therefore people are pre-chosen for exaltation. He has thrown Mormonism back into the days of Calvinism.