The Mama Dragons group consists of almost 1,000 Mormon, post-Mormon, and now never-Mormon women who are dedicated to:
- Loving their LGBT children.
- Preventing LGBT youth suicide.
- Supporting parents of LGBT children to better love and support their children.
- Rescuing rejected LGBT children from homelessness and abuse.
- Attending funerals of deceased LGBT youth in support of the surviving families.
The Mama Dragon Story Project collects portraits and autobiographical essays from mothers with LGBT children.
This episode was recorded on May 18th, 2016 in Salt Lake City at Club/Cafe at 50 West. Participants include Kimberly Anderson, Deb Glenn, Brooke Caldwell, Jody Hansen England, Wendy Williams Montgomery, and Julie Packer.
- Mama Dragons Facebook Group
- Mama Dragon Story Project Book (to purchase)
- Mama Dragon Story Project GoFundMe Page