Join us now for this Mormon Stories Podcast episode, where historian John Hamer offers his theory as to how the Book of Mormon was created. These episodes are best seen as a continuation of our discussion from earlier this year wherein John Hamer provides a 19th Century context for The Book of Mormon.
John Hamer graciously created a number of slides that give important visual cues to his research.
John Hamer is no stranger to Mormon Stories Podcast. Past episodes including contributions from John may be found here:
- 116-117: John Hamer – The LDS Succession Crisis of 1844 and the Beginnings of the RLDS Church to the Community of Christ
- 422-423: John Hamer on Returning to Mormonism Through the Community of Christ
- 503: Discussing the New LDS.org Polygamy Essays Part 1 — With Lindsay Hansen Park, John Hamer and J. Nelson-Seawright
- 526-527: John Hamer on Community of Christ as a Church Home for Transitioning Mormons
- 612-613: Reviewing 2015 with J. Nelson Seawright, John Hamer, Jamie Hanis-Handy, and Marisa Calderwood
- 796-797: LDS Church Purchases Printer’s Manuscript of Book of Mormon for $35M and BYU Now Serves Coke
- 1008-1009: Folk Magic, Joseph Smith, and Mormon Origins with John Hamer
- 1063-1065: The Book of Mormon’s 19th Century Context – John Hamer