Friends – If you or someone you love is in need of support during a Mormon Faith Crisis, I am SUPER excited to announce our Mormon Faith Crisis event calendar for the first part of 2019. Dates/locations are:
- 2/13: Salt Lake City (Free!)
- 2/15-2/16: Orem, UT
- 2/22-2/23: Las Vegas, NV
- 3/8-3/9: Ogden/Davis County, UT
- 4/12-4/13: Mixed Faith Marriage (SLC)
- 5/3-5/5: Gilbert, AZ
- 6/7-6/9: Salt Lake City Conference
- 6/21-6/23: Europe/Switzerland
- 8/9-8/11: Ft. Collins, Colorado
- 9/20-9/22: Orange County, CA
- 10/4-10/6: TBD
- 11/1-11/2: Mixed Faith Marriage (SLC)
Topics for these events include:
- Navigating a religious faith crisis.
- Communicating with believing family and friends.
- Navigating a mixed-faith marriage.
- Healthy marriage/relationships/intimacy.
- Improving your mental and spiritual health.
- Finding community after a faith crisis.
- Raising healthy children after a faith crisis.
To register for any of these events, go to: http://mormonfaithcrisis.com/events
If you cannot afford to pay the registration fee for these events but want to attend, please fill out our scholarship application form and we will do our best to find a donor to fund your attendance. PLEASE don’t let $$$ keep you from attending these events!
Hope to see you all soon!