In this episode John Dehlin (OSF Chief Executive Officer, OSF Board Member) and Craig Woodfield (Board Member and OSF Finance Committee Chair) review the successes and accomplishments of the Open Stories Foundation for 2016. Items discussed include:
- The OSF’s longstanding commitment to financial transparency.
- The incredible growth of OSF podcasts in 2016.
- The emergence and success of a new retreats/workshops initiative to support Mormons experiencing a religious transition.
- A review of the newly released financial statements.
- Compensation of OSF staff and OSF podcasters.
- A discussion of the Mormon Transitions project.
SUPER grateful for all the questions submitted by OSF donors and listeners.
Please email any additional questions to: email@example.com.