The first international Mormon Stories Regional Conference will take place this weekend in Stockholm, Sweden. To register, visit MS Sweden Facebook page or email Christina at email@example.com. And if you can’t make the event (and have ties to Sweden), please join our group of dynamic Mormon Stories Swedes online at http://www.facebook.com/groups/swedenmormonstories/
Sleipnervägen 111 in Handen (at Vallakyrkan)
· Members of the Sweden Mormon Stories Support Community.
· Active Latter-day Saints who wish to better understand fellow members who struggle in their faith.
· Less-active or non LDS who have familial ties to the LDS Church (and who wish to participate.)
· Anyone else who’s interested at examining the LDS Church in a transparent and respectful manner.
· 6pm, Mingle and dinner
· 7pm, LDS Book discussion
· 8pm, Navigating a Personal Faith Crisis (presentation and discussion)
· 9.30am, Hans Mattsson on Why People Leave the LDS Church (and what we can do about it).
· 10.30am, ‘Coffee’ break
· 11.00am – 12pm, Our Own Mormon Stories (participants share their own stories)
· 12pm, Evaluation and Discussion of Future Needs