OSF Mission and Description: The Open Stories Foundation (OSF) is a 501c3 non-profit dedicated to supporting people experiencing or impacted by religious transition. The OSF sponsors several successful Mormon-themed podcasts, and also organizes workshops and retreats across the U.S. to support those impacted by religious transition.
- The Open Stories Foundation (OSF) is looking for a Web Designer to update overall design and functionality for all of the Open Stories Foundation websites:
- The project will include:
- Updating/modernizing the above web sites in terms of look/feel.
- Improving site navigation, with a particular emphasis on helping new listeners find older podcast episodes of interest to them.
- Improving OSF social media strategy/integration and fundraising effectiveness.
- 5+ years of experience in website graphic design, social media design.
- Design experience with WordPress.
- Must have the ability to adapt quickly, meet deadlines, and work independently (work from home, flexible hours).
- Must provide samples of web design.
- Experience with non-profits, Customer Relationship Management integration, fundraising, and email expertise (e.g., Mailchimp, Emma).
- WordPress framework experience (e.g., Kallyas, Divi).
- Supporter of the Open Stories Foundation / Mormon Stories Podcast preferred.
- $50 per hour – paid bi-weekly.
- 10 hours a week minimum.
- Weekly check0in with OSF staff.
Please email email@example.com if you are interested. Please include resume and links to at least three reference projects.